Sep 16, 2019
Getting Organized with Jane Stoller
Welcome back to My Gratitude Attitude Podcast. In today’s
episode, your host Lindsay Lesage interviews Jane Stoller, a
Swiss-Canadian author, speaker and life-biz organizer. Jane’s
passion is to de-clutter spaces and to organize business processes.
Jane wrote her first book, Organizing for Your Lifestyle: Adaptable
Inspirations from Socks to Suitcases in 2016 to help friends get
more organized, but it ultimately gained international attention
allowing Jane to turn her passion into a profitable business,
Organized Jane. Jane travels all around the world working with
clients ranging from individuals looking to revamp one space, to
large corporations needing a complete business overhaul.
Episode Recap: length 36:12
- What is a Life Biz Organizer? Jane shares her passion for
helping individuals declutter their spaces, as well as organizing
businesses and processes for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Why has organization become so trendy, especially in North
- “Clutter in your space is Clutter in your mind.” (5:25)
- Jane shares how she works with individuals by drilling down
into their individual specific needs and lifestyle by way of a
lifestyle questionnaire. (6:45)
- What is a Time Cube and how does it help organize your time and
keep you on task? (7:10)
- Switzerland is truly an organized country in every aspect. Hear
Jane and Lindsay talk about their favorite organized systems in
- Jane is now writing the Decluttering for Dummies book.
This reference tool will include practical terms for all to
use. Janes shares her biggest takeaways from writing this
upcoming book. (11:40)
- Janes shares three general tips to help you get started with
being more organized. (13:48)
- Lindsay asks Jane how to navigate around our loved one’s who’s
love language is all about giving gifts to our children. How do we
navigate around all of the gifts without being overwhelmed?
- Jane and Lindsay discuss organizational tips and strategies for
school teacher’s resources. (20:30)
- How a laser-focused closet can help eliminate laundry hassles
and 60 hours of wasted time in our closets per year!
- Jane shares her journey on how she became an expert in
organization & entrepreneurship along with beneficial tips to
help you get organized in your own business. (26:08)
- Jane’s cool take on resourcing tasks such as accounting &
- So much to be grateful for. A special share from a failed
business to today’s book & Organized Jane’s success.